It’s been three weeks since we started my private Accountability group on Facebook. Let me know if you want in, we have some fabulous ladies in there!
For the month of March, I finally decided to set some goals for myself after gaining 12 pounds in the past few months! You can read about those goals here. I’m posting a weekly recap on Wednesday about how things are going, so here we go!
Goal 1: Drink more water! At least 106 ounces per day.
- ON TARGET: Drinking all the water!!
Goal 2: Workout at least 30 minutes a day, five days a week for 31 days.
- FAIL: I need to workout! I’ve been trying to get more steps in, but actual workouts are totally lacking…. I’m hoping the warmer weather and longer daylight will get me out at night to start up my long walks again.
Goal 3: Track all food for 31 days and document it on TweakedFoodie. Goal 4: One cheat dinner for date night per week. Again…trying to “eat in the middle.” This does not mean that I can only go out to eat one night a week, but it does mean that I can indulge in one meal a week.
- ON TARGET: I’ve been switching between the 21 Day Fix and Weight Watchers (tracking points on the weekends or days we eat out). You can read about it here Here’s what I’ve been eating!
Goal 5: Weekly weigh-ins every Friday and an update on TweakedFoodie – pounds lost/gained.
- ON TARGET: I weigh in on Friday’s (before the weekend is my preference), but I’ll still post in the Wednesday recap. As of last Friday – I’ve lost 3.2 pounds! I knew that this past week would not be great since we went to Chicago for the weekend, but I balanced it all out by staying exactly the same. I call that a win!
Goal 6: Meditate for at least 10 minutes every day.
- I’ve altered this a bit and have been making sure that I take at least 10 minutes of me time during the day – even if it’s just to make lunch. I just focus on what I’m making and nothing else. Even that little bit has helped
So there we go, thank you all for reading and keeping me honest!