On Friday’s I like to post favorites from my week or old favorites that I use regularly. Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday! TGIF!!
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, and I may receive a small compensation if you purchase through the link. I only post links to items that I’ve personally used and love 🙂
#1 – Tweaked Foodie’s Accountability Buddies Group!
We’ve barely even started, but I am already super impressed with all the love and support! In case you missed it, check out this post.
I can’t believe I haven’t posted about this yet! Both my boyfriend and I have this camera, and it is the best point and shoot! I’ll admit, I bought a cheaper Olympus first (even after he tried to convince me this one was better, lol) and then ended up returning it and buying this one after we compared photos. I use it mainly for vacations or important events where I want some more quality photos than just my iPhone. Here are the top reasons why I love it!
- It’s waterproof and tough, which is a major bonus because I drop things all.the.time and it’s great not to have to worry about the weather (rain/snow).
- It has one of the fastest lenses that I’ve seen on a point and shoot, which means it captures action perfectly.
- It’s a wide angle lens, meaning you don’t have to keep backing up to get in all of the scenery.
- It has a wifi network so that I can easily import pictures from the camera to my phone.
- And the picture quality speaks for itself. I mean, how gorgeous are these photos of Wyoming! No filters necessary here!
Grammarly is a tool that checks your text for grammar, punctuation, and style, and features a contextual spelling checker and plagiarism detector. I first started using the free version of Grammarly about a year ago and just upgraded to the pay version, to see any “advanced issues.” I’ve only used the Chrome plug-in, as that is where I’m primarily typing on a daily basis in Gmail, Facebook, and WordPress, but I just learned that you could download it to use with Word as well! Worth checking out if you write a lot!
I work from home, and my last printer went kaput, so I posted out on my person Facebook page for suggestions. One of my friends suggested this one, and it’s the best printer I’ve owned!
- The price point is awesome.
- It’s so compact compared to my old clunky printer! It fits under my desk on one of those white wire shelves you’d typically use in your kitchen, lol.
- It doesn’t have a fax machine; it’s simply a printer and copier – hard to find!
- Super easy setup to get it wirelessly connected to all of my devices.
- Print quality is great!
#5 Wholly Guacamole Salsa Verde
My Aunt got this on accident, thinking it was guacamole, but I think it’s even better! It doesn’t go bad as quickly as regular guacamole, and it’s only 25 calories! You still get the same flavor, just a bit thinner consistency. Going to have to see if I can find it when I get home 🙂