I was posting favorites from my week or old favorites that I use regularly ever Friday, but I accidentally took a couple weeks off because life and work have been a little crazy. So here we go, starting it back up again! 🙂
Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday! TGIF!!
#1 – Having time to write this blog post this week!
- Sometimes life gets aways with you and that’s what has happened to me the past couple weeks. I don’t even know where these weeks went! I’m grateful to actually have some breathing room again.
#2 – Avo-Saver
- My cousin got this for me a couple of years ago and I use it quite regularly. I think she thought it was random and wasn’t sure if I would actually use it, lol! 😉 But it works great to keep the other half of your avocado fresh for a couple days!
- Evriholder Avo Saver Avocado Holder
#3 – Sketchers Memory Foam Sneakers
- I’ve been meaning to replace the tennis shoes that I left in Africa last year and I finally found the perfect ones this past week! It’s no secret that I love gray tennis shoes (it’s the only color I ever buy) and I love the texture on these! The memory foam is super comfy for our Walk and Talks.
#4 – The Mindy Project
- I love that they are putting Mindy is some tricky situations and it’s not your typical RomCom. I also love Mindy Kaling and I think she’s hilarious. If you haven’t read her book – Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) – it’s a great read!
#5 – GAME OF THRONES
- It’s back and so good!! I have a love/hate relationship with the show because I don’t like some of the things that happen, but it is so well written, I can’t wait to see what happens next!
I’ll leave you with some Bitmoji’s of me dressed up as Game of Thrones characters, haha!
Hope you enjoyed! Have you tried/watched any of these? Do you have any favorites that I should check out? Let me know!
Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation if you purchase through the link. I only post links to items that I’ve personally used and love