Every Friday I post favorites from my week or old favorites that I use regularly. Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday! TGIF!!
#1 – New Favorite Food Item
- Califia Farms Pecan Caramel Almondmilk Coffee Creamer
- I talked about the Toasted Coconut – Coconut Almondmilk Blend last week and this week I found this creamer! Delicious!!
#2 – Favorite Food of the Week
- Spaghetti Squash
- If you haven’t had spaghetti squash before, it’s a must try! It is an excellent swap for regular spaghetti and you can utilize it exactly the same. The easiest way to make spaghetti squash is to put the whole squash in a crockpot, add a half of a cup of water and cook on high for three hours. So much easier than trying to cut it in half and roasting it!
- After it’s finished cooking, cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Use a fork to pull out the spaghetti squash strands.
- Usually I add a combination of spaghetti sauce, chicken sausage, spinach, mushrooms, and parmesan, but lately, I’ve been adding goat cheese on top. So good!!
#3 – New Favorite Food Gadget
- Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Programmable Single-Serve Coffeemaker
- I’ve been in the market for a new single-cup coffee maker for a while. I’ve had a mini Keurig for forever and I was looking for something that:
- Had a larger water reservoir (to save us from water spillage all over the counter)
- Took coffee pods and/or coffee grounds
- Was large enough to fit a travel mug under (I always had to transfer coffee from a smaller cup to a travel mug because it wouldn’t fit)
- And this one fit the bill! I love it! You just select the size and strength of coffee that you want, add your pod or coffee grounds and hit the on button 🙂
#5 – New Favorite Vintage Find
- Vintage Spice Rack
- I was in a vintage shop the other day and spotted this spice rack and thought it was pretty neat but I didn’t think I had room/space for it. Then when I got home, my boyfriend said “we really need a spice rack, it would be easier to see our spices and we could put it right here on the wall.” What!? So random. So back to the vintage store I went 🙂 haha
- I still want to get a couple things to style it up and I’m sure items will move around, but I love it so much!!
Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation if you purchase through the link. I only post links to items that I’ve personally used and love
Hope you enjoyed! Have you tried any of these? Do you have any favorites that I should check out? Let me know!