Every Friday I post favorites from my week or old favorites that I use regularly. Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday! TGIF!!
#1 – New Favorite Food Item
- Califia Farms Toasted Coconut – Coconut Almond Milk Blend
- I tried this for the first time this week and almost drank the whole thing in a day, lol! So delicious just by itself or in your coffee. This is definitely going to be a regular on my grocery list.
#2 – Favorite Food of the Week
- Brussel Sprouts!!
- Toss them in a little oil with salt and pepper and bake in the oven at 450 for about 45 minutes. Every 10 mins or so, shake the pan or flip them to keep from sticking and to evenly brown. I never thought I would say the words – I LOVE BRUSSEL SPROUTS. New food obsession for sure. The crispier the better!
#3 – Favorite Beauty Item
- Naked2 Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay
- Love, love, love this eyeshadow! I don’t know why it took me so long to buy quality eyeshadow. It makes a HUGE difference!
#4 – New Favorite Food Gadget
- HAKSEN 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
- Thanks to my bestie, I tried this out and loved it! If you saw my story here, you’ll know why!
#5 – Favorite Place to Travel
- I have a lot of favorite places, but Wyoming is my happy place. If you’ve been following me on Instagram/Facebook, you’ll see that I just got back from there, and it was awesome – as usual. I usually go up to Saratoga and snowmobiling (starting out in Ryan Park), which is absolutely gorgeous. Stay tuned for a full Wyoming post!
Disclaimer: Some of the links above are affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation if you purchase through the link. I only post links to items that I’ve personally used and love 🙂
Hope you enjoyed! Have you tried any of these? Do you have any favorites that I should check out? Let me know!