I’m thinking this will be a regular Friday post! These may be new favorites from my week or old favorites that I use regularly. Hope you enjoy and Happy Friday! TGIF!!
Disclaimer: Some of these links below are affiliate links and I may receive a small compensation if you purchase through the link. I only post links to items that I’ve personally used and love 🙂
#1 – Favorite Cooking Pans
- This one is an old favorite and I’ve mentioned them in my Instagram/Facebook posts a few times, but they definitely deserve their own shout-out. I have used them almost daily, usually multiple times a day, for the past two years. They are great pans for cooking anything. Nothing, I mean nothing, sticks to them AND you can put them in the dishwasher (bonus!).
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Inch and 10-Inch Omelette Pan Set
- I also have these Calphalon 8-Inch and 10-Inch Unison Glass Cover Combo, which really come in handy, so you can watch your food cooking. They’re especially helpful when I’m making eggs!
#2 – New Favorite Blog
- Pinch of Yum
- I read a lot of blogs and sometimes those blogs lead me to other blogs and eventually you’re down the blog rabbit hole. 🙂 That happened this past weekend where I stumbled upon this one and it’s great! It a husband/wife blogger team and they post delicious looking recipes, have a food photography e-book, and post great blogging tips!
- I feel like sometimes you only need to read a few posts to know if you connect with a blog or not and I can already tell this is going to become a regular read.
#3 – New Favorite Snack
- Limited edition thinner wheat thins and Mrs. Renfro’s Mango Habanero Salsa. This has been my go-to snack this week!
#4 – Favorite Website
- Ebates is a MUST if you shop online! It’s a quick and easy way to get a little cashback every time you shop 🙂 Helpful tip: Add the Ebates extension to your browser and it’ll pop up and remind you if Ebates are available. You can get anywhere from 1% to 20% cashback at some stores, then they send you a big fat check every three months, which is always a nice surprise!
#5 – Favorite Planner
- Erin Condren Life Planners
- This is kind of an advanced favorite, but I know I’m going to love it. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head for this blog (and my life in general), that I was craving something to hold and quick jot down notes in throughout the day. So I bought this planner and I can’t wait to get it! I’ll do a whole post on it after I’ve used it for a few. Bonus: The Life Planners are 40% off right now and you can an additional $10 off with this link! Erin Condren Life Planners
I’m also compiling all of my faves over here!