What a better way to start a Friday than letting you know about some of my current favorites! I don’t know about you, but it’s been a long week and I’m ready for the weekend! TGIF!!
#1 – Food Gadget:
- My trusty Nutri Ninja Blender Auto-IQ Complete Extraction System!
- I have used this pretty much every single day since the beginning of January. I love that it has individual cups, so you just add your ingredients, screw on the blender cap, attach it the base and hit the Auto IQ button. You don’t even have to think about settings or timing, it blends it all up perfectly every time. It also comes with a larger blender cup (48 oz) if you ever need to make a double smoothie!
#2 – Food
- PB Trimmed Powdered Peanut Butter (Salted Caramel, 6.5 Oz)
- I am a huge powdered peanut butter fan! I think it’s a great way to add flavor, but not the extra fat/calories to my daily Shakeology. I’m also a huge salted caramel anything fan, so this product was kind of a no-brainer to try out 🙂 And it’s delicious! I pretty much add it or the regular powdered peanut butter to my smoothie every day and bonus – it’s only 50 calories!
#3 – Television:
- Homeland: Season 1
- My BFF has been telling me to watch this for forever and I finally started this week. And…I’m addicted after only a few episodes, it’s incredible. Fast paced, interesting, excellent acting, twists, and turns. I can’t wait to see what happens next (no spoilers!!).
#4 – Movies:
- Straight Outta Compton
- I had never even heard of this movie until the other day (don’t know how I missed that!) and watched it this week. It was SO good! I’m usually a multi-tasker when watching movies and I watched the entire thing end-to-end without any other pieces of technology in front of me! I like Ice Cube’s movies (21 Jump Street anyone?) and his music, so it was interesting to see his story and how he got started. And O’Shea Jackson Jr. does an excellent job of portraying him. I’d highly recommend checking it out.
#5 – Technology:
- I’ve been in need of a new computer for some time now and I’ve been debating back and forth between a desktop vs. laptop and finally made a decision last week. And I’m totally in love with this thing! It’s small and portable, yet I can hook it up to my extra monitor (that I use for work anyway) if I need a larger screen. Plus, it’s pretty (love the gold)!
- Extra bonus – they are $300 off at Best Buy right now. And if you use Ebates, you can purchase it online – get your cashback – and pick it up in the store 🙂
- Apple – Macbook® – 12″ Display – Intel Core M – 8gb Memory – 512gb Flash Storage – Silver
- One caveat is that it only has a power port – so I got this handy adapter with an SD card reader and two USB slots that plugs into the power port (you can see it on the right of the pic). Great part is, you can still charge the computer, even when the adapter is plugged in!
- Juiced Systems MBA-02G 12″ Macbook 5-in-1 Adapter
Hope you enjoyed! Do you have any favorites that I should check out? Let me know!
EDIT: I’m also compiling all of my faves over here!
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission through clicks or purchases made using that link. All opinions are from my own experiences 🙂